EBL 906 Battery Charger
Compatible with: Ni-MH and Ni-CD: AA, AAA, C, D and 9V
EBL is a company of some repute in battery charging circles, and they are back with a series of new and improved chargers. The 906 is one of the latest additions to their range.
It can charge up to four AA or AAA batteries at a time and can also recharge either one or two pieces of Ni-MH or Ni-CD 9V, C or D batteries.
The charger has an LCD display prominently displaying the charging status of the batteries.
Additionally, it also has various charging modes. These include charge, discharge, full, and bad.
The user can manually select the discharge mode by pressing the blue button. Once the battery is completely discharged, it starts charging automatically.
Excluding 9V batteries, the EBL 906 Battery Charger has delta V cut off function to finish charging once the batteries are full. It also features a safety timer control to protect the batteries from overcharging and short-circuiting.
It also can detect weak or dead cells in a battery.
There is a little chip inside this charger that works like a microprocessor. This chip converts the charging flow from fast charging to slow charging mode to save the life of the battery.Buy Now on Amazon
- Can charge various kinds of batteries including 9v, C and D batteries.
- Has an LCD display to show charging stats.
- Supports delta cut off function to save the battery from overcharging.
- Offers various charging modes including discharge and refresh.
- Has a microchip to convert charging mode from fast to trickle.
- Features a safety timer to save from short-circuiting.
- Can charge 4 batteries at a time.
- Pack includes 4 x C batteries
- Costlier than many other similar chargers.
- Takes longer time to charge the batteries that run powerful devices.
- No USB port
- Won't charge lithium or alkaline batteries.
For more of our best battery chargers, click here